CurieJet® Piezo-electric Air Pressure Pump & Micro Blower
- World’s Smallest Silent Slim Air Pump & Micro Blower
CurieJet® Air Micro Pump & Blower DM+DataSheets Download:
CurieJet® Piezo-electric Micropump is a kind of miniature Diaphragm/Membrane Gas Pump developed by MicroJet Technology. By leveraging the advantage of our Piezoelectric Micro Fluidics Technology, CurieJet® offers air pressure pumps and micro blowers. Its striking characteristic is the competitive flow/pressure performance under its small dimensions, silence and long life. Microblower supplies higher flow rate & less pressure than air pressure pump. Both Air Pump and Blower are so small and can even be integrated into Smart Watch or Mobile Phone. Some applications such as gas sensing or air cooling, developers can even adopt only "core module" of the air pump for ultra tiny air chamber concern.
- Small and Slim size
- Light weight
- Long life
- Low-power Consumption
- Instant start and stop,Quick Response
- Flexible flow/pressure control
Health care & Medical
Pump Guarantee Policy And Disclaimer
- a. MicroJet Technology (“MicroJet”) offers 6 months guarantee (the “Guarantee”) to MicroJet’s customer (the “Customer”) for the defect (the “Defect”) of its pump product (the “Product”) from shipping date if all the following conditions are met:
1-1. The Product is used under the following conditions :
1-1-1. The Product is used for transporting pure water (for liquid pump) or clean air (for gas pump);
1-1-2. The Product is used in the environment at room temperature, normal humidity and normalpressure;
1-1-3. The Product is one of the pump models marked with “STD” (not including DCT or FT) on http://www.curiejet.com ;
1-1-4. The Product is used for the fluid filtered under the tolerance level corresponding to each model as shown on http://www.curiejet.com ;
1-2. The Product is sold directly by MicroJet to the Customer without resale of the Product through any third party;
1-3. The Customer has carefully and thoroughly examined and tested the Product no later than 10 days after receiving the Product and completed the acceptance procedure, and the Customer has immediately given written notice to MicroJet for any Defect discovered; for defects not revealed upon the Customer’s foregoing examination but revealed later, written notice about such Defect has been delivered to MicroJet within 6 months after shipping date;
1-4. The product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, tampering, altering or unauthorized repair, whether by accident or other causes, as determined by MicroJet in its sole and unfettered discretion.
1-5. The product has not been damaged due to disasters or extreme conditions, whether natural or human, including but not limited to flood, fire, lightning strikes or abnormal power loading;
1-6. The sticker labels on the Product and/or the serial numbers thereon have not been removed, altered or defaced; and
1-7. The Defect is not regarding cosmetic damages and does not occur during shipment.
b. If the Product does not meet the foregoing conditions but the Customer requires guarantee for such Product, agreement on the terms and conditions for such guarantee needs to be entered into between the Customer and MicroJet before the Customer can enjoy such guarantee. Without such agreement Microjet provides no guarantee for such Product.
- To the extent permitted under applicable laws, the Guarantee provided herein is exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties or guarantees including but not limited to the implied warrants of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, neither MicroJet nor any affiliates of MicroJet shall be liable for any loss, inconvenience, or damage, including but not limited to direct, special, incidential or consequential damages (such as damages to any system or parts caused by the Product), resulting from the use or inabilitiy to use the Product, whether resulting from breach of guarantee, warranty or any other legal theory. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Guarantee provided herein covers only the Product itself excluding any situation caused by any parts or systems that may apply to or put together with the Product, including but not limited to suspense of use thereof, and MicroJet’s total liability for all claims under this Guarantee shall not exceed the price paid for the single item of the defected Product and shall be limited to rectification of the defects or delivery of new goods.
- This Guarantee Policy And Disclaimer is governed by and constructed under the laws of Republic of China, Taiwan and may be subject to change at MicroJet’s sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
CurieJet® is the marketing brand of Microjet Technology’s Piezoelectric Micro Fluidics products. We have applied more than 1,600 patents worldwide on micropumps & related products. Mostly are invention patents. http://www.curiejet.com/en/about/
>>Click each model below to see the Datasheet !CurieJet® Air Pump & Micro Blower DM+DataSheets Download