CurieJet® Piezo-electric Liquid Micropump
CurieJet® Liquid Micro Pump & Filter (DM + DataSheets + Available Versions) Download:
CurieJet® Piezo-electric Micropump is a kind of Micro Diaphragm/Membrane Pump developed by MicroJet Technology. By leveraging the advantage of our Piezolelectric Micro Fludics Technology, CurieJet® offers liquid micropumps and gas micropumps. Its striking characteristic is the competitive flow performance under its small dimensions with the built-in driving circuit. The features including low power consumption, self-priming, bubble tolerance and dry running or gas pumping.
CurieJet® Micropump Application
- High Precision Piezo-electric Water Slim Miniature MicroPump ( Inkjet Printer Ink Delivery & Purge Pump)
- Lightweight Tiny Micro Pump for Steam Iron /Hair Straightener water spraying, Auto Sanitary Soap
- Dispensing Water Dispensor Small Pump for Coffee Machine /Tea Pot /Hydrogen Water /Quick Cup Kettle /Beer filling (High-Precision Infusion)
- Ultra Small Silent Micro Pump for Nasal Wash / Insulin Dosing
- Syringe Infustion (Medical Suction Tiny micropump) Alcohol/Oil/Lubricant High Viscosity Chemical Liquid
- Micro Dosing Fireplace Hydraulic Very Small Microfluidic Pump
- Precision Self-Priming Dry-Running liquid/water Diaphragm/Membrane Dosing Light-weight Mini Metering Chemical Pump
- Piezoelectric Low Power Conumption Liquid Low-Noise MicroPump & Filter (Fuel Cell / Metering Hyrdaulic Pump)
- Mini Pump for Liquid Cooling / Water Fountain /Water Pressure Booster / Artificial Muscle Soft Robot
- Smallest electronic pump for e-cigarettes / e-cigs / vapes (Custom designed Oil filling Liquid MicroPump)
Advantage of CurieJet® Micropump
- Low power consumption
- Small and thin-flat size
- Light weight
- Self priming
- Bubble tolerance
- Liquid Pump or Air Pump
- Built-in or separated Driver board
- Inlet/Outlet orientation options
- Various DC Input version options
- DC 5V/12V power input or AC 110V/220V
- High performance/size ratio
- Flexible to specify flow-rate value
- Body：POM (can be replaced by PP or COC)
- Rubber： EPDM ( can be replaced by NBR、IIR、FKM)
- Diaphragm： 304 Stainless Steel。
- DI water
- lower alcohols
- Liquid PH value between 3 to 9
- We will find the suitable material for customer.
Pump Guarantee Policy And Disclaimer
- a. MicroJet Technology (“MicroJet”) offers 6 months guarantee (the “Guarantee”) to MicroJet’s customer (the “Customer”) for the defect (the “Defect”) of its pump product (the “Product”) from shipping date if all the following conditions are met:
1-1. The Product is used under the following conditions :
1-1-1. The Product is used for transporting pure water (for liquid pump) or clean air (for gas pump);
1-1-2. The Product is used in the environment at room temperature, normal humidity and normalpressure;
1-1-3. The Product is one of the pump models marked with “STD” (not including DCT or FT) on http://www.curiejet.com ;
1-1-4. The Product is used for the fluid filtered under the tolerance level corresponding to each model as shown on http://www.curiejet.com ;
1-2. The Product is sold directly by MicroJet to the Customer without resale of the Product through any third party;
1-3. The Customer has carefully and thoroughly examined and tested the Product no later than 10 days after receiving the Product and completed the acceptance procedure, and the Customer has immediately given written notice to MicroJet for any Defect discovered; for defects not revealed upon the Customer’s foregoing examination but revealed later, written notice about such Defect has been delivered to MicroJet within 6 months after shipping date;
1-4. The product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, tampering, altering or unauthorized repair, whether by accident or other causes, as determined by MicroJet in its sole and unfettered discretion.
1-5. The product has not been damaged due to disasters or extreme conditions, whether natural or human, including but not limited to flood, fire, lightning strikes or abnormal power loading;
1-6. The sticker labels on the Product and/or the serial numbers thereon have not been removed, altered or defaced; and
1-7. The Defect is not regarding cosmetic damages and does not occur during shipment.
b. If the Product does not meet the foregoing conditions but the Customer requires guarantee for such Product, agreement on the terms and conditions for such guarantee needs to be entered into between the Customer and MicroJet before the Customer can enjoy such guarantee. Without such agreement Microjet provides no guarantee for such Product.
- To the extent permitted under applicable laws, the Guarantee provided herein is exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties or guarantees including but not limited to the implied warrants of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, neither MicroJet nor any affiliates of MicroJet shall be liable for any loss, inconvenience, or damage, including but not limited to direct, special, incidential or consequential damages (such as damages to any system or parts caused by the Product), resulting from the use or inabilitiy to use the Product, whether resulting from breach of guarantee, warranty or any other legal theory. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Guarantee provided herein covers only the Product itself excluding any situation caused by any parts or systems that may apply to or put together with the Product, including but not limited to suspense of use thereof, and MicroJet’s total liability for all claims under this Guarantee shall not exceed the price paid for the single item of the defected Product and shall be limited to rectification of the defects or delivery of new goods.
- This Guarantee Policy And Disclaimer is governed by and constructed under the laws of Republic of China, Taiwan and may be subject to change at MicroJet’s sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
CurieJet® is the marketing brand of Microjet Technology’s Piezoelectric Micro Fluidics products. We have applied more than 1,600 patents worldwide on micropumps & related products. Mostly are invention patents. http://www.curiejet.com/en/about/
>>Click the images below for more information.CurieJet® Liquid Micro Pump & Filter (DM + DataSheets + Available Versions) Download